General Information That Will Help Tourists Visiting Montreal
Montreal is one of popular cities of Canada and travellers often find themselves enjoying the city tours. If you are planning a short trip to Montreal, then make sure to know more about the enjoyable places visitors usually feel excited about.
Here are few top-rated places worth visiting:
- Vieux Montreal – If you are interested in the history of the city, this is the right place to visit as it reflects the glorious past of Montreal. The cobblestone paths in St. Paul street’s and the historical figures of great people like Jeanne Mance, Jacques Cartier and many other legendry people of Canada make think about the good old days of the city. You can take wonderful shots of the great architecture buildings like the town hall combining the past and the new Montreal living standard.
- Bonsecours market: The great old building standing since middle the 18th century hosts many well popular boutiques and shops.
- Notre- Dame -de – Bonsecours Chapel: It is the oldest Church of Montreal founded in 1672 having a museum nearby.
- Pointe –a-Calliere: The museum helps visitors to know more about Montreal history and its culture. It is the appropriate place to know about the early settlers of the place and visualise the old artisan crafts.
- Notre-Dame Basilica: The visit to the church is worth every dime to view the awesome masterpiece of finest architects of Canadian soil. The impressive religious place built in Gothic Revival style is worth watching closely. Its altarpiece is termed to be a wonder for every visitor.
- Chinatown: It is one of the most visited places of travellers as well as by the locals. It has all the sightseeing attractions like small colourful shops, cafes, restaurants offering tasty food, pubs and even antique shops to lure travellers buying souvenirs at low price.
- Montreal’s Jardin de Montreal: The botanical garden spread over seventy-five acres of land area is one of the most visited places in centre of the city. It is stated to be national historic site of the country. It has many attractions like themed gardens, Japanese garden having plants and shrubs of the country and other natural sight like Biodome and the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium.
You can even enjoy your weekend at Stromspa in a cost-effective way by booking through credential travel agencies or online to enjoy the services of the best spa Montreal has to offer for its customers.